2015-04-30

A STAR, A FINGERPRINT AND A BOOT NECKLACE | 100% LIFE TIME GEAR

This necklace I wear for years 24/7. Love this simple combination of a star, little LEVI's fingerprint when he was 2 years young and a silver boot ... boots, boots and boots – a great passion for decades. The star is really nice: made of a Cuban coin from 1983. I got this once from an artist market.  The star is cutting-out with a very fine and small sew – damn hand made to a hair. Great – I remember me watching a man doing this with such a patience and peace of mind. The finger print i got from my son xmas 2009 i think. And what's about the boot? That's a secret ... Mostly i combine the necklace with my beloved POPEYE amulet by FEINSCHMUCK or an angel wing chain by PATRICK MUFF. pics | LTG












No comments: