2015-04-29

THE REAL MCCOY'S HELMET BAG | US AIR FORCE

Helmet Bag? Since weeks this bag is my daily carrier – sure not for working: FILSON rules! –, but for all other activities. Sometimes I even take it as my sports bag – my soccer shoes and a towel fit into this bag and a 1 ltr. bottle of mineral water too. The bag is lightweight, made of nylon, has three interior pockets a shoulder strap so that I easily can take it with me on the bike. The zip is a heavy one and the lining soft. Just perfect – hope it will last forever! Take a look at the photos what I got with me when I was @ the doctors this morning. About the look we have do not have to speak: it's simple, classic, without any useless shit, military inspired – perfect. Bought this bag last year @ volls.de. It was and is not online and I do not know if he has some more in stock. Ask him! pics | LTG

















No comments: