2020-11-30

OUTFIT INSPIRATION WITH MANIFATURRA CECCARELLI, TSPTR, RED WING HERITAGE ...

It's been a while ago when I did my last post ... damn ... more than one year ... There are a lot of reasons for this – too many to list. From today on I will try to publish regularly again @ LIFE TIME GEAR.

Some weeks ago I did a newsletter for B74 Selected Goods when I was wearing some of my favourite brands ›› Manifattura Ceccarelli (Mountain Jacket), TSPTR (T-Shirts, Sweater), Blaumann Jeanshosen (Schmaler Blaumann), Red Wing Heritage (Iron Ranger #8083) and Ralf Kellenberger (Jewellery). All stuff is made in Germany, Italy, Portugal and USA – LIFE TIME GEAR at its best! To learn more about the brands and especially the stuff I wore check the links.

© Photos: Life Time Gear [Advertisement due to tagging of brands]


















No comments: