2019-06-07

JOHNZ LIVE @ SCHLOSSGRABEN FEST DARMSTADT, GERMANY

Last Friday one day after I shot The John Lindberg Trio @ Schlossgrabenfest 2019 in Darmstadt, Germany, I have had the pleasure to shoot JohnZ. One of my best friends and my barber Olli is JohnZ' Upright Bass player. And it was a great live gig too. It is always the same with the public: if the people hear some pure and plain well done Rock'n'Roll they stop and stay listening, till their feet begin to dance wilder and wilder. This what music is for! This is for what Rock'n'Roll is for!! On the first weekend of July I will be again with the Bend at famous Darmstadt City Party “Heinerfest”. Lazi, Konrad, Tom and Olli, see you at Goldene Krone in three weeks!  #johnzrocks @johnzrock

© Photos: Life Time Gear [Advertisement due to tagging of brands]



















No comments: