2020-12-02

BMW MOTORRAD / MOTORCYCLES | R nineT NEW MODELS 2021

Since three months I am the proud owner of a new BMW R nineT Srambler. One of the best decisions I did the last years – after a 19 years break I decided to ride a motorbike again. And believe me the “Scrambler” is such a great bike: So powerful with its 110 ps and 1200 ccm, so nice with its puristic look and heritage design. For me the perfect bike – absolutely. In 2021 BMW will launch the next range R nineT models with new designs, technical innovations and serial extras. Very interesting, but if I really like the new designs especially of the Scrambler ... hm ...  I don't know, but feel free to take a peek. Reduced to the max and most plainness I choose a pure brushed aluminium tank which is still available as an extra ;) For more and detailed information please visit BMW Motorrad

© Photos: BMW Motorrad | Life Time Gear [Advertisement due to tagging of brands]












Me and my Scrambler ...

No comments: