2014-05-01

LONG JOHN X K.O.I. “KINGS OF INDIGO” JEAN COLLAB | 5 POCKET BABY JEANS

some days ago WOUTER c/o LONG JOHN send me a message with some interesting news about his newest collaboration with K.O.I “KINGS OF INDIGO”. they did a 5 pocket baby jeans the “SHORT JOHN BABY JEAN”. it's a pity that my little LEVI still isn't so small because the little piece of denim is an absolute must-have for our shorties! here some facts WOUTER gave to me: “The ‘Short John Baby Jean’ is a classic 5 pocket and has some great features; limited edition hand stamped pocketflasher, selvage coin pocket, leather patch, K.O.I. fishbone bartacks,  2oz right hand Italian red line selvage denim, Japanese vintage kimono, repairs and prison stripe pocketing. The jean is made in limited quantities.” you can win a pair! check www.long-john.nl all pics | © LONG JOHN aka WOUTER MUNNICHS











No comments: