2013-06-27

THE 145.000 $ JEEP WRANGLER | STARWOOD MOTORS MARTINI HEMI EDITION

to excited! a JEEP WRANGLER is on my LIFE TIME GEAR list to own it one day. i think since i saw my first JEEP (an army WILLY)  in the late 60s in FULDA driven by GIs of the BLACK HORSE REGIMENT. okay, just 3 months ago i could strike another dream car from the LIFE TIME GEAR wish list. yeah, but that's another subject. isn't that pure white classic JEEP WRANGLER combined with the classic MARTINI design a beauty? and the STARWOOD MOTORS goodies? classic design meets something that does not fit but fit because of this fact combined with pure high-tech. exciting: i love this! AND, f***, an 392 HEMI V8 machine. for more information, check the DUPONT REGISTERY site. pics | STARWOOD MOTORS













1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will come to you to know the handy article which is very informative to me as well. I must follow the content which is very informative to me because you have discussed about the nice jeep.