2015-09-26

THE LANZA JACKET by 1ST PAT-RN | INTERNATIONAL TRAD MEET ITALIAN WORKWEAR

Last week I got a big parcel from UWE E MAIER c/o AMTRAQ DISTRIBUTION. What a surprise, he send me the 1ST PAT-RN LANZA JACKET. What an indigo beauty! I was, no I am restless excited about this 1960s Italian work wear inspired jacket. The LANZA is made in Italy of a double indigo selvedge denim. The fit is classical perfect without any needles “Schnick Schnack”, but so nice details like the selvedge seams inside and the horn buttons. It features one button flap chest pocket, 2 lower inset pockets, adjustable cuffs, rounded collar with a detachable throat tab, rear cinch and selvedge detail on the inside placket. It was delivered unwashed –  so the photos I did show the Jacket unwashed. While i am writing this lines LANZA gets its first reversed side wash – cold and light. Because of its nice indigo dying it colors slightly even when I did the photos.The jaakcet is available @ VMC, LowDownondenim, Zenit, JeansLife and The Bureau Belfast, where I got the 2 pics which show the washed LANZA – THX! I am really impressed by this great 1ST PAT-RN stuff – love this stuff expecting some more pieces next time. Christian Berto does a great job.
pics | Life Time Gear || washed Jacket | © The Bureau Belfast





















No comments: