2015-08-29

VOLLS MEN x VOLLS WOMEN | NEW SHOP OPENED BY KLAUS VOLL

He guys, no, i wasn't @ holidays for 5 weeks, but when I came back, work was, and still is, so heavy that there was time for nothing beside the job. But yesterday evening I had to join a special event. As you know VOLLS is located @ my hometown Darmstadt, Germany. The owner of this great shop Klaus Voll has a new baby: VOLLS WOMEN. Yesterday evening the shop has had its Kick Off with a nice event. I just could stay for a short time while so many people came in to check it. My buddy Klaus and his Team, Burcu & Ann-Katrin, did a really good job and created an awesome shop which will run – for sure. Our city needs such a women shop like this. Klaus – GOOD LUCK. Here just some impressions ... pics | LTG





































No comments: