2015-07-24

ADIDAS MI SUPERSTAR 80S | PERSONALIZED SNEAKER

Sometimes I don't wanna wear a boot or an oxford ... sometimes I just wanna wear a sneaker. So I am really happy that ADIDAS relaunched a lot of shoes I knew and loved when I was a young boy and a teen; f.ex. the STAN SMITH or the SUPERSTAR 80S. Some month ago I bought my 1st SUPERSTAR since 30 years. So nice to watch down to the feet: back to the eighties. I took the white blue and orange “Superstar East River Rivalry”. Because of so much comfort, a really hot summer and my love for this special sneaker I ordered one more I completely personalized my own. Just white and off white. Damn, when I took my new SUPERSTAR 80S out of the box I was really amazed! Love it! I took the white soft leather for the uppers, the 3 stripes are made of structured tumbled leather and i choose off white laces and an off white sole. The heel with the ADIDAS logo is also made in this nice soft white leather. So nice the embroidered ADIDAS logo on the tongue – very smart. The best: there is no model type at the side of the shoe where normally the SUPERSTAR type is placed – just clear. Super special: my name written at the backside of the sole with a laser – understatement! For sure this will be a new Life Time Gear piece! pics | LTG


















 

No comments: