2015-04-03

CUSTOM LEATHER WALLET LANEYARD COMBINED WITH A SILVER STINGRAY HOOK FO RED MOON WALLET | by FEINSCHMUCK

I think this is one of the most awesome pieces I own. Damn, when I got this shit out of the sack where it was packed i said “YES, YES, YES ... this is it” Great. FEINSCHMUCK you did best work again. The stingray patterned hook is so nice to look at and touch and the lanyard which was done by great leather artisan ARNO BUCK needs no words. Sorry, but i must praise myself a bit because the idea for this combination i had myself. The lanyard of my beloved RED MOON wallet which is now about 9 years old breaks more and more and so i was searching for a lanyard which fits this wonderful wallet … but i couldn't find one. So FEINSCHMUCK and ARNO had to made one. THX ALEXANDER for attending this great job and made my idea real. The anchor is a vintage piece from WERKSTATT MUENCHEN; it's about 15 years old and I wore it a long time around my neck. enjoy the pics. pics | LTG





















No comments: