2015-06-25

THE HARD LUCK & SAILOR'S DREAM BANDANAS / NECKERCHIEFS by SJC SIMON JAMES CATHCART

A few days ago I got the 2 bandanas I ordered from SJC. And I got what I expected: 2 awesome, smooth silk pieces, rich colored with wonderful and extraordinary old school graphics. I am really fascinated by the quality of the HARD LUCK & SAILORS DREAM called neckerchiefs. I think if you check the pics below you will feel the smoothness by your eyes. Look at the bright colors. Both are hand finished with rolled edges and stitched in contrasting thread to make the edges pop – love this kind of stitching! With this 2 pieces SIMON started his 2015/16 collection. With the beginning of this week his website got relaunched and is full packed with new stuff ... damn had to order one piece more after checking this great stuff of jackets, chinos, shorts and denim. I just read this quite a minute ago:  SJC is featured in MEN'S FILE. No wonder, SIMON – compliments – you do a great job! pics | LTG






















No comments: