2012-10-13

LTG MOUNTAIN BIKING | WASSERKUPPE, RHOEN

yesterday i did my first post about mountain biking in fulda this weekend. my brother in law HANS and me did just a short tour on friday because of really bad weather conditions. today it was a sensation with the weather: blue skies and no rain; a bit stormy near WASSERKUPPE, RHOEN - just perfect. we drove an old train track straight from FULDA to WASSERKUPPE. really amazing: a long tunnel through complete MILSEBURG just for biker with a lot bats. the tour was really hard for me because this was just my fourth MTB tour after getting out the metal of my shoulder this april. so we made 96 km and for me unbelievable 1.800 meters difference in altitude. and now: so tired ... pics | LTG


before the tour
on the train track



 WASSERKUPPE still far far away
 fighting



back at my parents home after 96 km

thanks ASSOS and ROTWILD equippement no problems!



No comments: