2012-10-03

BOOT OF THE DAY | #143 | RED WING SHOES X BEAMS SUPERSOLE BOOTS

damn, these # 8803 are really awesome. i am a great fan of RWS' so called “FRANKFURTER” with the famous black SUPERSOLE®; my first RED WING boot ever was a # 8804 i still own. so it is for sure that a black # 8133 has found its way to my boot closet too. since a while i am searching for the beige rough out # 8118 in 9.5D. yesterday my buddy and copywriter PETER told me about a dark grey rough out “FRANKFURTER” he found on a blog site. he told me that this boot would be a result from a collaboration between japanese BEAMS and RWS. so i took a look today at the BEAMS site. and wow, there is not only a dark grey one but another black rough suede too with style number # 8805. what a luck, both are sold out. pics | BEAMS










No comments: